Beta Reader Needed: X-Files Fandom

  • oliviamariecarr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2003
      I've finished my first XF fic, and would really like a beta, or two, or three to go over it for grammar and give me constructive criticism before I actually post. Before you contact me, know that I don't want you to be TOO harsh with me, just honest. :)

      Here's the story information:

      Title: Taking It Back 1/1
      Rating: NC-17 (sex, language)
      Category: Story, Romance, Angst, Doggett/Reyes
      Word Count: 6,418 right now. About 13 pages.

      So if you're kind but honest, a complete grammar hound (as in very excellent and picky), and you can have this back to me in a couple days, please respond.

      Thanks,
      Olivia

      http://livejournal.com/~oliviamariecarr