Needing a beta reader for original fic

  • dcb123173
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 7:02 AM
      Hello,

      I'm in need of beta reader for an original m/m slash novel I'm
      working on for possible publication. The story revolves around
      vampires, drug dealers, and policemen if that is of interest to
      anyone. In other words, a fantasy/crime drama genre.

      The beta reader I'm looking for will be capable of giving hard, but
      constructive, criticism as far as plot holes, character development,
      dialogue etc. Also I'll need someone with adapt knowledge of grammar
      and spelling (for when spellcheck fails me). Someone to work in
      concert with me for bouncing ideas off of would be welcomed too.

      Also, since this 'is' aimed to be a novel, I'll need a beta reader
      with stamina since it will a long term project.

      If this is any interest to anyone on the list, please contact me at
      dcb123173@.... I'd really appreciate it.

      Thank you,
      Diana
    • Ari