New Beta

  • Jennie Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hi!

      Name: Jennie Harris
      Fandoms: Star Trek Voyager, Firefly, Stargate SG-1, Dune Series
      (movies&books), Queen of Swords, Xena, Cleopatra 2525, Hercules, and
      Andromeda. I also do original work, any genre.
      Ratings: Any.
      Categories: Any. No slash please. Will make exceptings for any
      threeway stargate sg-1 fic.
      E-mail: Jennie_2003@...
      Aim: jennieh89
      Notes: I do not respond in four days and you do not recieve an
      autoresponder indicationg any kind of emergency or something assume
      the worst and go look for another beta.

      Seeya,
      jennie
      http://shoeswithknives.net/jennie
    • Lilliana
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2003
        Hi. I am new to this group. Here is a little bit of info about me.

        Name: Savannah

        Fav shows: ER, Mutant X, Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel,
        Third Watch, Crossing Jordan.

        Fav actors and actresses: Victor Webster, Victoria Pratt, Noah Wyle,
        Maura Tierney.

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, mostly ER and it's not very good.

        Do you beta-read: Yes.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: Any kind. I can help with
        spelling, grammar corrections, ideas, or anything else you might need
        help with.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17.

        ~Savannah~