New!

  • Charli <big_red_dragon@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Name or Alias: Slough

      Fav shows: The A-team
      Fav Books: Anything by Anne Mccaffery, also Terry Brooks, Stephen
      Baxter, Wilbur Smith, Maggie Furey, John Marsden, I like Elyne
      Mitchell amd Phillippa Gregory as well.....amoungst many others.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Many, many people. Anyone who writes just
      for sake of writing, pretty much.

      Fav actors and actresses: Oooh, now you're asking. Erm, they guys in
      the A-team, of course, Dirk Benedict, Dwight Schultz, George
      Peppard, Mr. T, Also Brad Pitt, George Clooney, I think they're
      good, I could go on and on......

      Webpage address: http://www.oozamaflips.8m.com
      and- http://www.the-a-team.8m.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Indeedy

      Do you beta-read: Not really, but I'm willing to beta for anyone who
      wants me to

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'll check spelling and stuff on
      any fics, also any stuff from my fave shows, or my fav books, I'm
      flexible, I'll do pretty much anything.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R