I'm new, please help!

  • eternalflame3k <WillowKat3@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi, I'm WillowKat, just joined. Do you only beta read for fanfiction
      or do you beta read for original fiction too? Please reply as soon as
      possible.

      *WillowKat*
    • Marius Constintine
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        I'll do original fiction too. You can send me your story in Word or Wordpad
        format, or cut and paste it into the email message. The turnaround time will
        be at least two days.

        Regards,
        Mike