New Beta to the List

  • Kimberly <kimberlyfdr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      Well, not a new beta reader per se since I've been at this for four
      years in the fandom and multiple years in read life as a freelance
      writer and editor, but new to the list:)

      Name or Alias: KimberlyFDR

      Fav shows: Sentinel, Starsky/Hutch, Buffy, Invisible Man, Enterprise,
      Due South...and the list may grow and grow

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Charlotte Frost, Candy Apple, Flamingo,
      Francesca, etc etc etc (there's too many to name)

      Fav actors and actresses: Paul Michael Glaser, David Soul, Richard
      Burgi, James Marsters (preferably with the accent;), Callum Keith
      Rennie...the list goes on and on

      Webpage address: Had three, killed them.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep! All my GEN Sentinel stuff is at
      Cascade Library, all my slash Sentinel and slash Starsky/Hutch is in
      zines.

      Do you beta-read: Would I be on the list otherwise:)

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From all my fandoms listed...and
      others if you ask since I may be into that show heavily by the time
      you need me

    • edge
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003

        Have you read the Harry Potter books and will you beta read for the fandom?

        The fic (Apple Pie and Ice Cream) is about Harry’s fathers generation set during their first term at Hogwarts. I’ve only done the first chapter but I want some good feedback on it before a carry on. Spelling and grammar have already been checked by another beta.

        edge

      • Marius Constintine
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
          Yes, I've read all four Harry Potter books. I love them! I don't know why I
          didn't think to put that on my list. I'll be happy to beta your story. You
          may cut and paste it into an email, or send it as an attachment in Word or
          Wordpad format.

          Looking forward to hearing from you.

          Regards,
          Mike