New member, need beta! SV slash, prior stories posted

  • Silver Kissed Stone
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      I'm working on a Smallville Slash story, and I need a
      beta, or will pretty soon anyway. I have two stories
      at the Smallville Slash archive under the author name
      silverkyst. They were unbeta'd (gasp, I know), but I
      got some positive feedback for them anyway, and I've
      decided to keep writing. (grin) When I can find the
      time.

      I'm a Clex fan myself, and everything I'm working on
      right now is Clex. (There was a Shinzon/Lex in the
      works, but it got a little too silly).

      So, I would be incredibly grateful if you would
      volunteer to read some of my stories. They tend to be
      somewhat short, if that's a factor in your decision.

      Send a statement of age to silverkyst@..., I
      personally am of legal age to read hot steamy sex
      scenes in my locale. Nota bene: I turned e-mail off on
      this list (yahoo mail accounts are tiny) so, please
      reply to me directly and not to the list as I may not
      get it otherwise.
      -Silverkyst

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/