Need BETA

  • tru_joy1 <harmsmyman@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      Hello

      I've been on the list for a while, but have never introduced
      myself. I'm Gabrielle and at the moment I write JAG fanfiction.
      In the past, I've written fanfiction for Hawaii 5-0 and Magnum PI.

      At the moment, I'm looking for a BETA reader for a sequel to my first
      JAG fanfiction. I usually write in script form, so it's quite
      different than narative. Anyone up for it? I'd be eternally
      grateful! ::o) Thanks,

      Gabrielle