New beta reader

  • loelmood@free.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      This short e-mail to introduce myself quickly:

      Alias: loel

      FAV shows: a lot, QAF (US and UK), The Sentinel, The Pretender and many others,
      Oz, Six Feet Under....

      Fav. writers of fanfiction: Xof, Tazzzkitty, Darcies, Morgane, Vero...

      Do I write fanfictions?: sometimes

      Do I beta-read?: yes of course, and I'm good for feedback and LOC

      All fanfics are welcome, since they don't include real personalities (actor,
      singer...). I beta-read from G to NC-17. I can help for general story flow and
      characterization. I also can check for grammar and spelling even if english is
      not my mother tongue (I read with application "How to write almost readable
      Fanfiction" from Ms Nitpicker).

      So, if you're interested, you can mail me at: loelbeta@...

      Hope to beta-read you soon!

      loel