Re: [Beta_Unlimited] New

  • Trisha
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2003
      Hi!  I'll read Buffy, Angel and Dead Zone, because I know those shows very well.  The others I'm not very familiar with.  I'm very good with continuity, characterization and general story flow.  I can check spelling and offer some advice on grammar, but my strong point is giving advice on story development.  Let me know if you're interested in me beta reading for you.

      - Royal Midnight Sapphire
    • Trisha
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2003
        Please disregard the last two e-mails.  I was trying to contact someone privately off list, and the message accidentally went out to everyone.  Sorry!