Sentinel beta needed

  • Montserrat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16 3:29 AM
      G'day, everyone...

      I'm in the need for a courageous beta reader who would be willing to
      venture for the adventure of beta'ing my current Sentinel story. Haven't
      written in over a year and my old beta beast has vanished since then.

      Be warned, the story / stories have a high h/c emphasis with quite some
      violence and sex. Also, English is not my first language.

      If anyone's interested, please let me know: montserat@...

      Thanks in advance,
      Montserrat

      --