looking for a beta reader (like you couldn;t have guessed...!)

  • Adelaide Elizabeth Morgan <FalconKenobi@
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2003
      Hey guys :)

      Cassie here, just joined the list and am searching for a beta reader.
      My regular one is busy with college/work/life so can't beta for me...
      as a result i'm searching for a replacement

      i mainly write Buffy, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Vampire Chronicles,
      Sentinel, Velvet Goldmine and Bon Jovi RPS. the areas i generally
      need help with are grammar/tenses (i suck!) and whether or not
      something works (a why it doesn't work helps as well *grin*
      uhmm...

      For an example of my stuff, my website is http://www.aemslash.co.uk
      i'm not an overly prolific writer, but seem to be turning into one

      thanks for listening

      LPS
      Cassie (falconkenobi@...)
    • Trisha
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
        Hi!  I'll read Buffy, because I know that show very well.  I'll also read Harry Potter and Star Wars.  The others I'm not very familiar with.  I'm very good with continuity, characterization and general story flow.  I can check spelling and offer some advice on grammar, but my strong point is giving advice on story development.  Let me know if you're interested in me beta reading for you.

        - Royal Midnight Sapphire