New

  • sweet73kitty <sweet73kitty@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
      Hi, I'm looking for a fast beta reader who will take two to a week to
      reader a story. I write G - NC-17 my stories are the Sentinel, Dead
      Zone, SG-1, Angel, Buffy, and other stories.

      I must worn you must spelling and grammer is terrible. I want some
      one who will not quite when it gets hard and who will communicate
      with me when I e-mail with them.

      Please e-mail me back at my address at sweet73kitty@...

      Thank you
    • Trisha
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2003
        Hi!  I'll read Buffy, Angel and Dead Zone, because I know those shows very well.  The others I'm not very familiar with.  I'm very good with continuity, characterization and general story flow.  I can check spelling and offer some advice on grammar, but my strong point is giving advice on story development.  Let me know if you're interested in me beta reading for you.

        - Royal Midnight Sapphire
      • Trisha
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2003
          Please disregard the last two e-mails.  I was trying to contact someone privately off list, and the message accidentally went out to everyone.  Sorry!