New

  • Latara Kasumi <latara@silversenshi.net>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2003
      Name or Alias: Latara

      Fav shows: Law and Order, X-files, Star Trek: The next generation,
      Buffy Angel

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Twins of Hazzard

      Fav actors and actresses: Everyone on Law and Order and the X-files

      Webpage address: http://www.alhenastar.net

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes

      Do you beta-read: Yes

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Any of the above shows, plus some
      others I watch occasionally...

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to PG-13/R... R
      depending on degree of what sort of R type thing it is...
    • sweet73kitty <sweet73kitty@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
        Hi, I'm looking for a fast beta reader who will take two to a week to
        reader a story. I write G - NC-17 my stories are the Sentinel, Dead
        Zone, SG-1, Angel, Buffy, and other stories.

        I must worn you must spelling and grammer is terrible. I want some
        one who will not quite when it gets hard and who will communicate
        with me when I e-mail with them.

        Please e-mail me back at my address at sweet73kitty@...

        Thank you
      • Trisha
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2003
          Hi!  I'll read Buffy, Angel and Dead Zone, because I know those shows very well.  The others I'm not very familiar with.  I'm very good with continuity, characterization and general story flow.  I can check spelling and offer some advice on grammar, but my strong point is giving advice on story development.  Let me know if you're interested in me beta reading for you.

          - Royal Midnight Sapphire
        • Trisha
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2003
            Please disregard the last two e-mails.  I was trying to contact someone privately off list, and the message accidentally went out to everyone.  Sorry!