Hi Im new

  • Ryouko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2003

      Hello all,

      I just joined this group and I need a beta-reader.  I mostly write Gundam Wing fanfiction, but I also write other things every now and then.  I need a beta-reader to look over my work for pretty much any improvements - grammar, characterization, anything.  Any help here would be hot.

      Thanks ^_^

      Do you Yahoo!?