  • mail orange
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Im new to this group thingy so let me introduce myself:

      Name or Alias: Elfamazone

      Fav shows: Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Rings and Lord of the Rings ( With a little bit of Star Wars and the Lion King !)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: me ! Only jokking. euh, I don't know...

      Fav actors and actresses: All the ones from lord of the Rings, Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Antonio Banderas...( Not sure about the spelling of the names ...)

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes,guess on what ? LORD OF THE RINGS !

      Do you beta-read: Nope. Sorry. I haven't even got enough time to write fics !

      Anyway , Im french so if there's any french beta-readers out there : VIVE LA FRANCE !!!!!

      Elfamazone