lotr beta-reader !

  • elfamazone <0670767411@orange.fr>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 10:16 AM
      So if I got every thing, this site is for people who are or who look
      for beta-readers ?

      Perfect ! would anyone beta-reader my lotr fanfics ? please !

      Most of them are about legolas with other characters around him. Not
      really into mary sue but some slash.

      Please e-mail me if you would like to beat reader my stories, even if
      they are not completed.

      Maybe I won't answer back before a week cause Im going on holidays (
      in France its the hols ! Oh yeah causer I forgot to tell you, im
      french 1 ) and I wont have a computer .

      My god ! A week with no computer ! That's gonna be hard !

      My e-mail : 0670767411@...
      or just answer on the group thingy

      Elfamazone

      And don't forget : Lord of the Rings ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    • elfamazone <elfamazone@yahoo.co.uk>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15 6:03 AM
        I need someone to beta read my lotr stories !!!!!!!!!!
        Most of them are on Legolas, sometimes with slash, but not always.
        Also some parodies and funny stories.
        So if you would beta-read my LotR stories it would be VERY

        Elfamazone

        Answer at 0670767411@...
        or elfamazone@...

        thx