need beta for an RPS fic

  • grey2362 <grey2362@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Maybe that's not the best place for this kind of request, but I
      thought I would give it a try.

      I'm looking for a beta reader for a short RPS fic (Metallica).

      BDSM (light, nothing hard core)

      I'm looking for somebody (and you don't really need to be a Metallica
      fan) who can check in the first place for grammar, spelling, odd
      sentence structures, etc. I will also appreciate general story flow,
      character motivation, etc. comments.

      This fic if for a Valentine's Day challenge, so I need somebody who
      can beta it before Feb 13th.

      If you can help, please email me off list at grey2362@...

      Thank you,
      Kasia