Beta needed for an X-Men story

  • Marla <gambits_girlfriend@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      I'm looking for a beta reader for an X-Men fanfic. It's based on the
      comics and is centered mostly around Remy LeBeau (Gambit). It's going
      to be chaptered and fairly long, I'm guess probably ten chapters, so
      obviously it's not yet complete. If this sounds like something you'd
      like to beta or for more information send me an email at
      gambits_girlfriend@...

      Thanks,
      GG