New member (beta reader)

  • Tiara *
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      Hello all. I'm new here, and I'm offering my beta skills to anyone who might
      need them.

      Name: Tempest

      Genres of Fanfiction I will beta read: I'll read anything. Angst, slash,
      drama, fluff, whatever. Word of warning, my weakness is humor fics/stories.
      I don't think I beta those effectively enough.

      Fandoms I will beta read: My strong points are Buffy, X-Men, Gilmore Girls,
      Charmed, Smallville, WWE, Cowboy Bebop, and most movie and (video) game
      fandoms, but I'm open to anything. I'll read fics from fandoms that I myself
      don't really work with. I've probably forgotten a few of the fandoms that
      I'm good with, so the best thing to do would be to ask me.

      Ratings I will beta read: Anything from G up.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, I do. I have been for quite some time now.

      Notes: I also check for grammar, spelling and punctuation. I do beta Mary
      Sues. I'm able to stomach strong themes such as non-consensual sex, bdsm,
      abuse, deathfics, etc... I usually get back to the person the very next day
      (some exceptions with particularly long fics). I can be contacted privately
      offlist at mortal_belleza@....

      A writer's work is never done,

      Tempest
      ---
      �The tempest in my mind doth from my senses take all feeling.� - Shakespeare