Looking for a beta reader !! can you help??

  • elrondsbutterfly <Dhiana_@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003
      Hi!!
      My name is Dhiana and I need someone to look over my fic as I am
      horrid wen it comes to grammar!!!

      Here are the ones that I got going right now:
      Fic 1 : The five
      The land of Shivia, a country with a history consisting of Queens .
      At this time rules Mevlan , at the tender age of 17 she ruled as her
      mother before her. And At her side stood the Five .
      The Five knew nothing about what they were and was about to become.
      All but one , The DruidÂ… Will they stand against the dark seeping
      into their land. Only time will tell ...
      - This Is Backstreet Boys AU - pg-13 or will be (LOL) will contain
      very mild slash .. writen so fare 6 chapters
      Fic 2 'us against the world'
      I walk into the room were my lover sleeps. The moon shines over the
      bed and plays over his beautiful body. Tall and agile like a willow.
      Subtle muscles stretch and flex as he turns over in the bed. His long
      blond hair is thrown out over the pillows , his chest moving with
      every breath. I smile slowly as he moves to touch me but finds my
      pillow instead. Who would have thought that he would be such a
      affectionate man , but he is . Booth him and me have changed allot
      true the years. I think I have changed the most.
      harry potter - SLASH - R
      Fic 3 : 'The body Guard'
      "YO Backstreet!" Everyone looked up. "Gather around boys!"
      Almost everybody gathered around the ring. Most of the guys that
      worked out there knew JJ. So most knew what she was up to. She walked
      over to Nick.
      "So Nicky, you fancy yourself big and strong right?"
      He nods. Her small smile grew to a full out grin.
      "Maybe you and I will do a, what we call it here `shoulder
      battle' we
      start with track, running 2,5 miles, then weights then back on the
      track for 2,5 more! You up for it sluggerÂ…." Nick nods again. JJ
      extends the invite to the rest of the group and all five except as
      well.
      "Okidoki, but after I spared with Mike and Tom for a half hour
      first." She pikes up a pair of gloves. Mike, a big black guy, and
      Tom, the owner is already waiting in the ring. Marcus and Kevin look
      at each other in amassment. That little girl was going up against 2
      big and strong guys. You could hear Brian muttering a small prayer.
      - a backstreet Boys story - Pg 13. het ..
      I also have 3 shorties that needs to be looked over ..

      -To owe her the world -[ backstreet boys ] She change all there
      lifes... (Kind of sad - G )

      -Stand by her - [ Buffy the vampire Slayer ] Not all is well in
      Buffywers Buffy is dead leaving Giles and there Child. (Kind of sad -
      G )

      -Chattroom [ Buffy the vampire Slayer ] ...Surfs up dude .. or shall
      we say fun online ;-) (G)

      They can all be found in full on my wedsite .. if u wanna Beta one
      for me .. mail me of list :) TTYL

      Dhiana
      http://www30.brinkster.com/dhiana