Xena beta reader needed

  • Chris <cjshoup@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
      I am a new Xena writer.

      I have two (general) Xena stories that i would like someone to look
      at.

      E-mail if you are interested (I'll send the stories to you.

      Thanks in advace

      CJ
    • dimples_2000_fr <dimples_2000_fr@yahoo.c
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
        Hey CJ,
        I don't have much experience with beta reading but I sure can try, if
        u'd like me to that is.
        I'd be glad to help.
        Dimples

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Chris <cjshoup@y...>"