Okay, Now I'm Getting a Wee Bit Nervous Here...

  • pbdynsherm <heckenhopp@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      Oh dear-- does that happen often [beta-piracy]? And how does one
      guard against it? I had someone email me willing to beta "W4G" and so
      off I sent two of my fragments that have already been published other
      places; it's only been since Thursday night, but then I guess I have
      a hair- trigger worry button. Thanks again...
      --hec