Desperate

  • Kira Rose <lady_firemyst@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003
      I sent the story two one beta and tried to reach one through IM
      (Marina) But so far the one I contacted ignored me, and the other has
      yet to even acknowledge recieving the story. Which makes me nervous
      given how many of my stories have been taken by beta's before.

      But I am getting Desperate, my lists are not happy that I have yet to
      post more. My webhost is pissed because I am past my deadline. And I
      REALLY need someone to edit this before I send it in and show my
      startlin incompitance.

      Help?

      PLEASE

      Begging now
      Nerys
    • Get back to me on that one... <Herpetofa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003
        Nerys,

        I can try, if you still need someone. I don't even know what
        fandom your story's in, but I can handle grammar and style well.
        E-mail me off-list, if you would.

        Let me know,
        Alice I.W.

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Kira Rose