Look What the Mouse Dragged In [Yours Truly]

  • pbdynsherm <heckenhopp@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hello, all...
      I joined hoping to find a beta reader for a very, very, VERY small
      fandom: the Britcom "Waiting for God". My main focus is on
      continuations of Harvey and Jane, with occasional detours to other
      characters and to alternate episodes. I've also done one or two
      pieces for "MASH" and would be willing to serve as a "MASH" beta if
      need be-- but only up to about PG13; slash and other explicit stuff
      just aren't my forte. Thanks much...
      --hec