Beta reader for an original romance story featuring Xena characters?

  • Lacey Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      Anyone interested? Three line summary below...
      Please email me if you want to read and comment, and I will send you the MSWord file to review at your leisure.
      Thanks!

      "A Walk Away"
      Synopsis
      Rand Marshall and Katrina Reese are women who think they have it all: dream jobs in places they love, friends to rely on, families to care for, and a sense of purpose in life. A chance meeting in a national park changes what each woman knows about herself. Now they will have to determine if they can walk away from each other without losing what they value most about themselves.