Beta reader needed for non-con and nc-17 stories

  • sassygirl_pie <SassyGirl_Pie@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hi I need a couple of people to look over and read some of my
      non-consensual and NC-17 buffy stories. Most of them center around
      Buffy Summers and have her paired up with Spike, Angel, Angelus, Hank,
      Giles, Riley, ect. Basically anyone out there relevant to the
      buffyverse :)
      Most stories arent pretty so I need someone with a good stomach, LOL.

      Please email me at: SassyGirl_Pie@...

      I have so many stories going on at the same time that I dont have time
      to reread or even check the stories for mistakes. So if someone would
      be willing to do that for me I would really appreciate it!

      Thanks!

      SassyGirl_Pie