Beta needed desperately for Uber-Xena fic

  • dimples_2000_fr <dimples_2000_fr@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      Hello everyone,
      I write alternative Uber-Xena fan fic and I've been recently left
      without a beta reader.
      I've wrote quite a few stories up until now, so if anyone is
      interseted in seeing my style could visit my site here:
      http://dimples.0catch.com
      I'm in dire need of a beta-reader and I would love to hear from
      anyone that is willing to take this job upon themselves ;)
      All I really need is some good advice and some grammer checks.
      If anyone's interested, please e-mail me at:
      Dimples_2000_fr@...
      Thanks,
      Dimples