request for beta on an original story

  • karen <karrenia_rune@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
      Hello all: This one isn't exactly fanfiction, it's an original semi-
      mystery set in Toledo, Spain that was something I'd be working on for
      a while, got set aside, and picked up and completed after taking a
      community ed fiction writing class. It's rather lengthy, and I still
      need to add a couple more segements that got glossd over during the
      final working draft, and fix the typos. I've been procrastinating on
      it because it's alredy 9,000 words long, and it still needs more.
      But if anyone does beta original fiction, and is willing to tackle
      it, please email me off list. It's about trust between two kids from
      different walks of live, one city kid, one street kid, and the two
      detectives who help thwart the bad guy. Not a very good summary, but
      I'm still working on it.

      Thanks and take care, Karen
    • karen <karrenia_rune@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "karen <karrenia_rune@y...>"
        <karrenia_rune@y...> wrote:
        > Hello all: This one isn't exactly fanfiction, it's an original
        semi-
        > mystery set in Toledo, Spain that was something I'd be working on
        for
        > a while, got set aside, and picked up and completed after taking a
        > community ed fiction writing class. It's rather lengthy, and I
        still
        > need to add a couple more segements that got glossd over during the
        > final working draft, and fix the typos. I've been procrastinating
        on
        > it because it's alredy 9,000 words long, and it still needs more.
        > But if anyone does beta original fiction, and is willing to tackle
        > it, please email me off list. It's about trust between two kids
        from
        > different walks of live, one city kid, one street kid, and the two
        > detectives who help thwart the bad guy. Not a very good summary,
        but
        > I'm still working on it.

        Thanks go out to those who replied to my beta request.
        I'll try and get this done and ready to go as soon as possible.
        Thanks again, Karen