Beta Desperately Needed

  • lady_oshun <lady_firemyst@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      I have a long story that I seriously need editted. A AU BTVS.
      Multiple pairings including slash. Debating on rating it. Pg-13 to NC-
      17 eventually. But I need someone to edit what I have so I can write
      the rest. I would prefer someone I could discuss stoory lines with
      because my sounding board abandoned me.

      Let me know.

      Nerys
    • Marina G
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        i'd be happy to beta for you.
        however, i'm not up-to-date on the latest BTVS seasons (they only aired s5 a
        short time ago here) so i wouldnt be able to help story-line wise if the AU
        is post-s5 based.

        if you are interested, email me offlist.
        Sabrina