Birds of Prey Beta Desperately Wanted!!

  • soccer_gurl_283 <soccer_gurl_283@hotmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Alright. I know I've posted about this before. But seeing as I
      have yet to find someone for this fic I thought I'd post again. I
      REALLY need someone who would be willing to beta a Birds of Prey for
      me. It's a not quite finished, and I need someone who can give me
      feedback about characterizations, plot, etc. Grammer abilities are
      an added bonus. I'm totally willing to reciprocate, no problem
      there. Anyone who is up for the job or can reccomend someone else,
      PLEASE let me know...

      Thanx!
      nikki
      soccer_gurl_283@...