Need a beta for Crossing Jordan Fics.

  • A.M. Glass
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29 9:43 AM

      I have 4 stories that written and I've sent three of them to my beta reader; as I've only finished the fourth one today, and I've only received one back and that was about a week and half ago.

      Now that may not seem like a long time, but, I had sent the file to her about 2 1/2 weeks prior to that.

      And at the moment, time is of the essence. I'd really like to be able to code them and put them on my website.

      So, although I hate to do this as I really enjoy working with my beta reader, I'm looking for someone to look at the stories for me. I'll send along the URL to the first set of stories as its a series.

      I'll also send an URL to a page on my website that has examples of how three other people beta'd one story for me.

      I can't ask them to do these stories as they are outside the realm they beta for, that and I'm not even sure they watch Crossing Jordan.

      I hope to find someone to help me out, the more people the merrier.

      I should point out that the stories are alternative in nature and that they take place after the episode, "Scared Straight". Only the last story goes into R rated territory, the rest are G, PG, PG-13.

      If you think you're up to, please let me know,

      Thanks in advance.

      A.M. Glass

      Do you Yahoo!?