help, please?

  • Sam Motomiya! <thecrestofhonesty@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      hey
      i know i already asked if this but the 2 people that did reply to my
      last post haven't responed back yet in i really need this beta read
      soon so i can put it up on ff.net! below is what i wrote last time
      please note that if you receieve an email
      from 'bensangel@...' that it STILL is me it's juz a diff
      email address i have.
      thanx again for reading this especially if ya don't like Digimon
      fics!

      'hey all :o)

      i need a beta read to read my digimon fic 'The New Evil is Revealed'
      i've revised the first two chapters and would like sum1 to go over
      them while revised the other chapters.

      any1 interested??

      Sam'

      Thanx for ya time.