[Beta_Unlimited] Request For a Beta Reader

  • AC D'Amato
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2002
      Hello,

      I need a beta reader for an Uber(ish) Xena story.
      Mostly along the lines of spelling, grammar and
      typo control. No knowlege of The Xena show is
      nessesary, but it is Alternative in Nature...I'd
      appreciate any help I can possibly get.

      Thank You Muchly,
      AC

      =====

      "Hey Great! I can join an oppressed minority, get no recognition, lose my job, my parents, my home, get killed on the street for kissing my lover, and have millions of people hate me for no reason at all? Sign me up!"

      -So You Wanna be a Lesbian? On the subject of Wannabe Lesbians. p. 182

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com