Re: Beta-Reader Wanted/Needed...

  • soccer_gurl_283 <soccer_gurl_283@hotmail
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2002
      first, to all those who replied, thank you, and i will, if i haven't
      already, get back to you, but what i really desperately need right
      now is someone who is into birds of prey. this story is driving my
      crazy and i really need someone who can give me feedback, and
      possibly some suggestions...

      thanx,
      nikki
      soccer_gurl_283@...
      yahoo - soccer_gurl_283
      msn - soccer_gurl_283
      aol - soccergurl283

      > alright, i need a beta-reader, obviously. i particularly need
      > someone for an alias story, but i would also love some help for
      any
      > of the following areas... birds of prey, buffy, and some original
      > stories.
      >
      > please e-mail me at soccer_gurl_283@h...
      > or contact me via instant messenger...
      >
      > yahoo - soccer_gurl_283
      > msn - soccer_gurl_283
      > aol - soccergurl283
      >

      > thanx!
      > nikki
    • AC D'Amato
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2002
        Hello,

        I need a beta reader for an Uber(ish) Xena story.
        Mostly along the lines of spelling, grammar and
        typo control. No knowlege of The Xena show is
        nessesary, but it is Alternative in Nature...I'd
        appreciate any help I can possibly get.

        Thank You Muchly,
        AC

        =====

        "Hey Great! I can join an oppressed minority, get no recognition, lose my job, my parents, my home, get killed on the street for kissing my lover, and have millions of people hate me for no reason at all? Sign me up!"

        -So You Wanna be a Lesbian? On the subject of Wannabe Lesbians. p. 182

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com