In need of a beta reader

  • Julie <otownzangel15@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002
      'm in need of a beta reader for my O-Town fic. my email is
      otownzangel15@... thanx

      juli
    • drewwords
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 8:52 PM
        I have a Xena/Gabrielle alternative fanfic story that I need read. I've never done this before, so please bare with me if I sound like an idiot here. I am trying to follow the outlines prescribed on the Royal Academy of Bard web-page. I'm not sure how all this works and only just found out what a beta reader is. If you would be willing to read my story please contact me and I will send it to you. If I'm not going about this in the correct manner, someone please let me know, enlightenment is a great gift.
        Thank you
        Drew