Hello, I'm new...

  • Laura <leffinge@skidmore.edu>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2002
      Yo ho ho all! Hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday season...

      Name or Alias: Laura

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Haven't read enough to say...

      Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon, Sarah
      Michelle Gellar.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: I've written one Buffy script, but I never
      posted it.

      Do you beta-read: I'd like to - I always found reading other
      people's work to be more interesting than writing my own! I've just
      finished helping my best friend write seven different college
      application essays, and it was so much fun that I thought I'd look
      into beta reading.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy's the only show I know well
      enough, really, but I'm a huge fan and would love to help with Buffy
      fics. If anyone writes scripts, I love reading scripts, but I can
      do prose too - I have a good sense of grammar, style, etc.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R - I don't
      think I would know what to do with the NC-17 stuff!! Any pairings
      are fine.

      Happy holidays!
      -Laura

      "A dramatic scene is the easiest way to get through the talent
      show, because it doesn't require an actual talent."
      -Willow, The Puppet Show