I need a Beta reader

  • Kelly Mullins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1999
      Hi!! My name's Kelly!
      I know it's a little late for me to decide to get a beta reader now but hey I've been reading over my stuff lately and I find more and more mistakes every time. What I need done is my Series- Family
      1 is all that I have complete right now and it's been posted every where it is and X-Files story and all of the other information is at the bottom. So if anyone would be interested please e-mail me @ Musicgrl72@...

      Title:The Family Series
      Author: Kelly Mullins
      E-mail: Musicgrl72@...
      Spoilers: Any thing about the conspiracy, War of the Coprophages
      Rating: PG-13-R
      Disclaimer: Mulder, Scully, Skinner too they all belong to you know who.
      Authors note: This is the Family Series, It ranges from flat out humour to character death to total conspiracy seriousness.