(no subject)

  • Mystery Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 1999
      Hi listers.
      I'm currently working on a BTVS fanfiction and I need a beta reader. Someone who isn't afraid to be harsh critic coz' I really have thick skin! :) I won't say much about the story coz' i want to surprise the beta reader too in the first part of the story, except that it involves Willow. This fic is heading towards R or NC 17, so any volunteers? Just reply to the list. Thanks guys!
      Mystery.
      P.S. I hope you people are working on some fiction to be betaed too? I'm hoping we can use this list as a sounding board for fiction ideas too. After all, we are Beta Unlimted!

      P.P.S. There are a couple of Pretender and JAG fans here too right? Aren't those two shows just great? I'm a MissParker/Jarod and Mac/Harm shipper! How about you guys?

      Get your own Free E-mail!
      http://www.blazemail.com