Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
      >Name or Alias:

      Lal Soong

      >Fav shows:

      Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

      >Fav writers of fanfiction:

      Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
      Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
      Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

      >Fav actors and actresses:

      Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

      http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

      >Do you write fanfiction?:

      Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
      The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
      I am *very* open to critiques.

      >Do you beta-read:

      I would love to

      >The fanfiction you will beta read:

      Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
      prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
      slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
      I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
      (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

      >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

      From G to NC-17

      Lal's Library is now located at:
      http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

      Please vote for my latest quizlet,