Beta reader here, just waiting for a call/email...

  • oneofakind_me <oneofakind_me@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2002
      I know there are so many beta readers out there, but I had to try
      this out. So here is some data about myself:
      Name/Alias: Jacey (a.k.a. Lucyanka, but seldomly)
      Fav shows: Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Angel, Roswell
      Fav writers of fan fiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Ripe Wicked Plum,
      Nautibitz, Chelley
      Fav actors/actresses: James Masters, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Allisa
      Milano etc.(too many to write here)
      Webpage adress: www.jaceylove.freewebsitehosting.com (I know, it's
      too long)
      I also write fan fiction, but I have very little time to write
      because all my free time is spent reading it.
      Fan fiction I will beta read: From the shows I wrote above, but
      mainly from BtVS
      Pairings(for beta reading): Any. Really, I can imagine any characters
      together if the story is good enough to convience me(this goes for
      pairings that are not present on the show). The the pair already
      exists on the show it's easier for me.
      Ratings(for beta reading): Any. If it's G, PG or even NC-17 I don't
      mind. But if you write NC-17 please specify if it's PWP or what
      exactly.
      If your story is part of a series, send me either the URL of the
      other stories or the other parts in *.txt format.
      Usually, I read it in one or two days. If I cannot, be sure I will
      email you. If you are waiting for my email for more than a ten days,
      be sure I either forgot or I'm on a trip somewhere.
      Email adress: oneofakind_me@...
      Waiting for a message, Jacey.