new member

  • Kathleen H
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2002

      Hi!  I'm interested in beta reading, so here goes...

      Name: Kathleen

      Favorite show: The X-Files

      Favorite actors/actresses: Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny (of course...), various others

      Webpage: none.

      Fanfiction writer?: Yes.  However, I have yet to post anything...

      Will you beta read?: Yes!  Although I have not specifically beta read for fanfiction before, I have a strong sense of grammar, spelling, and style.

      Fanfiction I will beta read: Primarily X-Files, since I'm an obsessive compulsive fan and would have a better sense for characterization and mood there.  I would be willing to read other fics for grammar and spelling.

      Ratings of fic I will read: G to NC-17, I'm thinking probably no slash.  Also, I'm morally opposed to killing Mulder, Scully, or Skinner in X-Files fics.

      That's about it...I'd be glad to start reading!

      -Kath

      Do you Yahoo!?