Hey everyone

  • Jackie <laststarlite@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002
      Hey there, i'm J and am looking for a beta reader. I'm currently
      working on something that is posted at the academy of bards but I
      started editing it because well.. it sucked with all my messed up
      loops and stuff so i'm trying to get the story on the right track
      again but am having a hard time without a beta reader.

      The story i'm working on is "A Call To Arms", its set in Tokyo 2
      because the second great kanto earthquake decimated the first tokyo
      and a second one was built in its place by Genom Corp. Think of
      Genom as the microsoft of robotics except that its robots go amuck
      and kill innocent bistanders conveniently being covered up by the
      news since nearly everything in the world is owned by Genom.

      My mission: To introduce BGC (Bubblegum Crisis the original and
      2040) to xena readers and non xena readers. I'm taking extreme
      poetic license (don't we all) and am combining the two versions of
      this particular series and hopefully making it engaging enough for
      people to read if they like the sci-fi stuff =) Even though it
      would have been nice to have someone who's passionate about BGC I
      realized after I posted it that there were many things that I took
      for granted (like inside information that only people who followed
      the series would get), and have since been working on this trying to
      get it together. If anyone can help, would like to help, or would
      just generally like to flog my behind for being a bad person and
      putting up a serialized story give it ya best shot! :D

      Thank you so much for your time!!!!

      ~J