Hey, New to the List...I need Help...

  • AC D'Amato
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Hello...I'm new to the list. Obviosuly because I
      need a beta reader. I went through a years
      dormant stage where real life got in the way of
      fiction and I umm...litterally lost my beta
      reader. Like I have no idea where went or what
      happened to her, so I need help.

      Discrpition of what I need: Someone to pick out
      grammar and spelling. General oppinions and
      constructive critcizms, and anything else
      welcome. I write, Uber Xena FanFic, bordering or
      occasionally Original fiction. (It all gets
      posted@ or on Uber/Xena FF sites) All of my
      writing is Alternative (Female/Female).

      Heres a bit about me:

      My name is AC, but you can call me Corky if
      you're so inclined. Used to write under Nyxie,
      but that was a year(s) ago.

      > Fav shows: Xena:Warrior Princess, Friends

      My Fav writers of fanfiction Mavis Applewater, T.
      Novan, and Advocate

      My favorite actor and actress are Bruce Campbell,
      Angelina Jolie, but I'm more into music, (ani,
      melissa ferrick, bitch and animal, norah jones,
      coldplay, beatles...)

      I don't have a web page, but a lot of my stuff
      can be found at the Bards Acadamy

      I write fan fiction and a lot of original fiction
      too!

      I will Beta Read if ya need me too. Some weeks it
      just takes longer than others (Work Scheduel is
      NEVER the same)

      The fan fiction i will beta read for: Xena Fan
      Fic, Classic,Uber, Original. General (No Sex)
      Alternative, Sex okay here graphic or non, No
      Slash (M/M), No BDSM, No Genral (M/F), No rape,
      No excessive violence not an integral part of
      plot.

      > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From
      > G to NC-17.

      If you need me to Beta Read, I come with a
      warning. Spelling is not my forte, I'm all right
      with grammar, but I'm best at constructive
      criticizm, suggestions to strenghten plot and
      readability. I am brutally honest, so I will tell
      you what I think in the nicest way possible. (I
      was taught by the Great one Himself aka My
      Writing Teacher)

      Thats about it. If anyone could help me out with
      Beta reading I'd appreciate it.

      Thanks again!
      AC

      =====

      "...And me? I'm still disgruntled as a postal worker in July. What's your point?" --Me

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com