Looking For Harry Potter Beta Readers

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hello again! I have three new HP short stories. None of them are
      slash. I would ask my nomal HP beta readers but there busy on my long
      story. :) So if you would like to do one, two or even all three,
      PLEASE write me!

      Thanks!

      Lauren

      Story Summeries:

      Dear Santa:
      When Harry was five, he wrote a letter to Santa, ten years later
      Dumbledore finds it.

      Return:
      Harry and Ginny defeted Voldemort then went in to hiding in fear of
      the hunreds of deatheaters after them. Now they have to come back and
      alot has changed in there lives and the friends.

      Lifebain:
      Dumbledore unintentionaly send Harry straight into Voldemorts trap,
      with out any protections...at all.

      Lauren47@...