OT: Harry Potter Big Brother 2002

  • hasselberg_chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      I have opened a group that is for Harry potter 2002!!! I need at least
      40 people (I hope to get), who can post often with opinions, who feel
      should be evicted or even praises to the mods (not very likely), I
      hope to open it on the 15th of Dec, the interviews with the big
      brother victims, I mean house-mates will start tomorrow, I really hope
      you enjoy it...

      From mods: Chris and Sophie