Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Spazzie of Mars
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 11 12:40 AM
      Name or Alias: Spazzie

      Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
      cant think of at this moment

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

      Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
      Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
      the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

      Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

      Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

    • Jo
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
        Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
        Charmed, Pretender, Prey

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
        Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

        Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
        Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

        Webpage address: None.

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
        archive

        Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

        The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
        I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

        Can't wait to get started!

        Love
        Jo
      • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
          >Name or Alias:

          Lal Soong

          >Fav shows:

          Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

          >Fav writers of fanfiction:

          Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
          Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
          Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

          >Fav actors and actresses:

          Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

          http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

          >Do you write fanfiction?:

          Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
          The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
          I am *very* open to critiques.

          >Do you beta-read:

          I would love to

          >The fanfiction you will beta read:

          Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
          prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
          slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
          I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
          (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

          >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

          From G to NC-17

          Lal's Library is now located at:
          http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

          Please vote for my latest quizlet,