Beta needed for Buffy fic

  • angelle_myst
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      I've just completed the first chapter of my fic and i'm looking for
      someone to go over it and look for a few things - characterization of
      Buffy and Spike, dialogue (does it flow, alterations needed anywhere?
      etc), any paragraphs, sentences that you feel are extra/not needed.

      Someone who speaks Spanish would be helpful also, because i've had to
      use an online translator for some lines and i dont feel they are very
      natural.

      If there is a beta out there who doesnt read Buffy but would like to
      check over grammar/spelling etc and just check if the fic flows that
      would be great too :D

      If you cant do everything then any help at all would be appreciated.
      Leave reviews at FF.Net or e-mail me, whichever is better for you.

      The fic can be found here, thanks in advance -

      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1093979

      xxx