I need a beta reader please :D

  • Ava Lopez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      I started writing a story called Don't Know Why, and posted it on
      fanfiction.net under Ava. I thought I had a good idea but my writing
      sucked. I have never been able to get my points across well through
      writing. Since I thought it was lacking I decided to put it off for a
      bit. Now I've taken it up again and started to re-vamp it, putting
      more detail into it under some advice.

      Its a Dawn/Spike story, not a shipper. Hopefully it will develope
      into something more but anything could happen. Riley is a bad guy in
      this so if you love Riley don't bother.

      If anyone is interested on reading it, giving their input and advice,
      email me at loveissuicidels@....