new reader and writer

  • silver_dragonfox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hi! Um, I've never joined anything like this before, so bare with me.

      Name or Alias: Eirian

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Will and Grace.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Haley Teague, divine
      one, sarahvampgrl.

      Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Eliza
      Dushku, Daniel Radcliffe, Alexis Denisof, Elijah Wood, Sarah Michelle
      Gellar, Harrison Ford, Ewan McGregor, Anthony Stewart Head...

      Webpage address: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/writergirl/index.html

      Do you write fanfiction?: Lord, yes. I post about 1% of everything I
      write. I've posted some Dragon Ball Z stories, as well as a very
      well-met Buffy fic entitled 'And Baby Makes...'

      Do you beta-read: I have a few times, but I would love to do it a lot
      more.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Depends on what you want. You
      want a spelling and grammar check, I'll read anything. If you want
      help with anything else... I know a lot about Buffy, Angel, Harry
      Potter, Ranma 1/2, Gundam Wing, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon,
      Lord of the Rings, and some about Star Wars (I haven't followed the
      prequels, though, so I have no idea about them.) I am also open to
      slash/yaoi femslash/yuri, and unconventional pairings (I almost like
      UC pairings better, but I'll read anything, seriously.)

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17.

      I'm really open for anything. There are certain things I steer away
      from when I'm looking for things to read, but I'm much more open-
      minded when I beta. It's all about mind-set. ^_^

      Also, I'm sorta looking for a beta-reader for a Buffy slash story I'm
      writing (A/X). Thanks!